There are two ways you can report an issue.
Via the Support Portal - Use the Submit a Request link at the top of page or on the home page.
Via Direct Phone Call - Use the phone number provided for your local office at the time of implementation or call 1800 SIMBLE (Australia) or +612 8208 3366 (Global)
When using the support portal, you can choose to submit a support request without logging in. However, if you wish to track the progress of the issue as well as any historical issues, we recommend you use the Sign In option. You can sign in through your Google account or by providing an email address and password. A Support Consultant will contact you via email with a response to your support request.
If you are contacting us regarding a Severity 1 issue, please include your phone number so that a Support Engineer can contact you directly.
Please submit only one support request per issue.
What to Report
If you would like to lodge a support request, please include the following information (if applicable):
1. Your Email Address - If you are submitting a request without signing in, please provide your email address in this field. This field is mandatory so that we are able to contact you.
2. Subject - A brief one line description of the problem.
3. Type - Please indicate if this is a problem or a question. A problem could be a defect or anomaly in the behaviour of the product. A question is simply a query. This is important as it helps us direct the ticket to the correct team.
4. Product - Choose the product that your support request is regarding. This will assist us to allocate your ticket to the correct team.
5. Description - This should include:
i) the problem(s) you are experiencing,
ii) any changes made prior to this/these problem(s),
iii) how long you have been experiencing this/these problem(s), etc.
iv) exact steps to reproduce the issue,
v) the result you expected,
vi) what actually happened.
Other details to include would be
- Contact name(s) and company’s name - You and your company’s name and the names of alternative contact persons, (i.e. E-mail addresses and phone and fax numbers where you can be reached).
- Class Level - A determination of Class severity level from 1 to 4. For how to classify your problem, see Classification of errors/problems.
- Support Case number - If the ticket relates to an existing ticket, you can log in and add the additional detail to the appropriate ticket. If you do not have access to the original ticket, please add the original support ticket number so that we can effectively track the history for faster rectification of the issue
6. Attachments - Please attach any useful documents or pictures that will help us understand the problem better.